Join the Primary Educators Listserv!
Stay Current and Connected
The Primary Educators Listserv is sponsored by the Primary Team at the NC Department of Public Instruction.
This listserv is open to all K-3 educators, administrators, curriculum support personnel and interested parents and will offer members opportunities to:
- Stay current with the latest news and initiatives at DPI
- Receive support for best teaching practices K-3
- Keep up with public school Kindergarten, First and Second grade information
- Network with other K-3 professionals
- Ask and answer questions related to K-3 issues
- Share ideas with other K-3 educators
- Learn about upcoming professional development opportunities
- Discover new and exciting resources
We invite you to subscribe to this listserv and encourage you to share this opportunity with your colleagues.
We do ask that subscribers adhere to the following:
Messages must be relevant to topics concerning North Carolina Public Schools.
Members using offensive language, making disparaging remarks or personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be unsubscribed by the moderator.
How to Subscribe
Send an email to the Primary Educators Listserv by cutting and pasting the following address into your "To" box within your email application:
Leave the subject line and the body of the message blank.
Once you have successfully subscribed, you will receive a confirmation email.
This listserv will be an exciting vehicle for our K-3 educators to network & share across NC. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and concerns.
* To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your web browser. Click the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon to the right to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, then follow the instructions on Adobe's Web site. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and available for a variety of platforms and languages.